Monday, July 26, 2010

Waiting on my Visa...

I'm a little frustrated with how long it is taking for me to receive my visa, but I am spending my time wisely. I have enjoyed many "last hurrahs," most of them with Mea =) Yesterday, Mea and I went to Colette's house to watch New Moon, and today, the three of us caught Eclipse at the theater. And to think I thought I'd have to play smart when I went to grad school. That's right, all three of us are MA students, and at least two of us are Twilight Saga crazy. Team Jake!!!



3 comments:

  1. Team Jake...*sigh* What am I going to DO with you and April?!? Oh, that's right, keep Edward all to myself :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did I tell you that my cousin plans to name her baby, who is due in a few weeks, Jacob Edward? Too bad his last name won't be Secor. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so funny you posted this! I just recently started reading these and I am crazy about them. I'm reading Eclipse right now. I can't get enough. Forget Team Edward and Team Jacob, I'm totally Team Carlisle. =)

    ReplyDelete