Thursday, July 15, 2010

I Got a Couple Jobby-jobs Lined Up!

Job #1: Teacher
As planned, I will be teaching English. The school is called the Beijing International Studies University. My department is call the Beijing Hospitality Institute (BHI), and it's about an hour commute from my apartment in the city. I haven't seen it yet, but Tiger checked it out and says it's legit. Here are a few pics I swiped from their website: BHI


I hope to find a reason to be in the Wine-tasting room =)










Job #2: Professional Marketing Copy Writer
A friend of Tiger's asked him if he knew any native English speakers who would be interested in writing copy for his firm Beyondsoft Group. I just got off the phone with my future supervisor, Leon, and I'm excited. The firm does something technical, like computer software outsourcing or something. Ha! Maybe I should bone up on technical stuff. Naaaah, I wouldn't know where to begin. Here's a link to the company's website: Beyondsoft Group

No comments:

Post a Comment