Thursday, July 15, 2010

I Got a Roof Over My Head

Tiger is all moved in to our new apartment! I haven't seen pictures yet because "the sky is gray, and it needs sunshine," but I know where it is. It's a few minutes walk from the line 1 subway; the stop is called Sihui. It's two stops east of a restaurant my aunt Margi and I ate at twice when we were in Beijing in January. We were craving western food and  Grandma's Kitchen didn't disappoint: cheese fries, salads with Ranch dressing... Now that I've taken my vegetarianism to the next step (I'm a vegan now), I'm not sure what Grandma's Kitchen has to offer, but it's comforting to know it's there =)


My stop is one station west of where the red line meets the gray line.

4 comments:

  1. Woah, you took the step to Veganism? I'll never keep up with you... Though I am finding life as a Pescatarian to be quite fulfilling, and I do think I may eventually be able to give fish up again...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've wanted to go vegan for years but thought I couldn't give up cheese and yogurt and and..., but once I completed the 10-day master cleanse, I couldn't imagine putting those things in my body. I'm at least 85% raw these days and have never felt better. Now my struggle is brown rice, lol.

    ReplyDelete