Saturday, July 31, 2010

The Digs

The apartment is on the 22nd floor of a skyscraper in a sea of skyscrapers. Look out the window! It's on the east side of Beijing in the Chaoyang District. Tiger picked this one because it's a few minutes walk to the subway, and the bathroom is relatively large. I won't get to see it in person for another week and a half, but I'm sharing my first photo glimpses, courtesy of Tiger =) It's a furnished apartment, so I'm not sure how much of the decor is Tiger's doing. Can you tell I'm referring to the Hello Kitty pillow? I haven't had the guts to ask what that's about. Haha!





2 comments:

  1. Awww! Shawna, it's so cute! I can see you living in the space. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos! Yes, my eye immediately caught sight of the pillow, too. Tell Tiger a friend asked about it; better yet, say, "Um, what's up with the Hello Kitty pillow? No me gusta." xo

    ReplyDelete