Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Glee


There's a guy who sells DVDs at the subway station about a minute walk from my apartment for 10  (less than $2), so I picked up the first season of Glee. I had never watched the show, but I wanted something in English for those times when I just want to veg out. And Chinese TV suuuuucks. All the shows are set in ancient China, or they're full of anti-Japanese propaganda (CCTV, the station that seems to run on all 60 channels, is state owned).

Anyway, I've watched about five episodes of Glee and am happily impressed. Does anyone out there watch the show? I want someone to gush over Puck with me. He's the hot rebel and soooooo sexy (bottom right corner). He plays a high school student, but he was born in 1982, so it's totally legal to find him hot =)

Tiger and I also bought and watched the new Karate Kid and Salt. KK is just ok; Salt is awesome. 

Let me know if you want me to pick up any movies for you. I'll be in the states in February for a few weeks.

3 comments:

  1. I haven't watched Glee yet, but it's on my Netflix queue!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, cheap DVDs = one of the many wonders of China. And I too discovered Glee here in the People's Repub... keep watching, it manages to get even better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete