Sunday, March 27, 2011

What Would Grampa Do?

After spending 30+ hours in bed grieving the loss of my grandfather, I realized that he would be pissed if he knew I spent the first warm Beijing spring weekend in bed writing and crying (and watching Dexter). He would want me to be out there experiencing life. And that's what I did. Every bud on every tree and smile on every face reminded me of who my grandfather IS. My new modus operandi is "What would Grampa do?"
Spring has arrived in Beijing =)

2 comments:

  1. sorry to hear about your loss :(

    enjoy the beautiful spring in Beijing!! btw, i have a co worker going there in a few days, she wants to walk the great wall, but knows no one and the guy she wanted to hire to walk with her bailed on her, do you think you can help?

    peace and love :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your friend has not contacted me, and my friends are doing so many fun things right now. Tell her to get in touch! Love and light =)

    ReplyDelete